Greg Fleet DVD - Bootlegs & Jumperpants

For anything to do with Tony Martin - Get This, Martin/Molloy, Lolly Scramble, fan mail...

Moderator: ShitScared

DrZhyp
Muckraker

Greg Fleet DVD - Bootlegs & Jumperpants

Post by DrZhyp » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm

hello all.

if you are a frequenter of the Get This - Tony Martin, Ed Kavalee & Richard Marsland Appreciation Society (see: http://www.facebook.com/groups/4586114900 if you're not you should be, it's a lotta fun.) you'll have seen that Fleety has a limited 100 dvd pressing called Bootlegs & Jumperpants.

Fleety's fallen on moderately hard times, (he's about $2000.00 in the red on his rent) so he's selling these dvd's to try and keep his house, which has got his life back on track and is a place for his little girl to stay to come and see him.

as a man who has provided so much hilarity to get this fans. consider checking out the facebook page and dropping the $20 on some fleety gold

Turn Fleety's frown into a smile.

the details are in the above URL

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:47 pm

I just requested to join the group and have sent Fleety $22.50 of my hard earned. I can't wait to see this dvd, I'm sure it'll be brilliant!
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm

I just sent him some coin.. now to go and electrocute myself on a microphone and wait
Blog
Now with EXTRA teabagging.
VALE Ricky M

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Is there a Non-Facebook way to get this?

*** God people, our dependence on FB has reached epedemic proportions - Has Today/Tonight or ACA been notified about this?***
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Yes. I contacted Fleety earlier and it's legit. But purchase at own risk.
Dear group. I am about to attempt something that as far as I know hasn't been tried before.we are about to enter what is the busiest time of year for me, a time where I earn a lot of money. However in January and February are always
very quiet.
As many of you know I recently moved into a new flat and my life is looking great. However I am one month behind in my rent and if I don't pay it by the 30th of this month, I will be evicted.
I recently made a greatest hits DVD called "Bootlegs and Jumperpants". I am very proud of it. I sell it at gigs etc. as many of you are fans of "das yumper punten" and indeed of the Fleetman, I propose selling it on line to members of the group. As I am desperate for this rent money, but also slightly embarrassed, I am putting this offer to the group not the world at large. It costs $20 plus $2.50 postage.
I propose that I put my bank details up here and people then deposit $22.50 into my account and Send me an email telling me that you have done so. I will then post you a DVD that day or the next day at the latest. I need to raise $2000 for my rent. That's 100 DVDs. I am truly in need. The DVD is great so I guess we'll just see how it goes . I am keeping this within the group because with my past I don't want people running around town saying "fleety needs $2000 oh Heroin, Heroin".
If someone thinks that posting my bank details is a mistake please get back to me shortly. Otherwise I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.
My email address is hetrocash AT hotmail.com (I replaced the @ with AT - SS)
Since getting the flat my life has improved 100% I now have a really cute puppy my daughter stays over et cetera I don't want to lose it ,dig deep and stick on your jumper pants. It is a cool DVD. Let me know if you think this is a bad idea or even if you plan to buy one. I'll post bank details in next hour. Thanks gang. X. Fleety.
And details:
here's how you can buy fleety's DVD:
Go to PayPal.com. Sign up if you're not already registered.
Once you're signed in, click on the "Send Money" tab
Make sure Send Money Online is selected. NOT Pay for eBay items
In the TO field, put Fleety's email - hetrocash AT hotmail.com (I replaced the @ with AT - SS).
Put in $22.50. Select Currency AUD.
Click GOODS and CONTINUE.
Select your Shipping Address
and click SEND MONEY.
Any Qs, reply to Fleety on the group page or msg him on twitter @thegregfleet
Blog
Now with EXTRA teabagging.
VALE Ricky M

ewe2
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by ewe2 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 am

Getting my slice of crunkster gold :D

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:16 am

Thanks a heap for the info SS.

I sent an email through regarding OS shipping, so i hope to hear back.

Any word on the Social Networking pages regarding such?

Ta.
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

champagnecomedy comes though with gold sometimes!

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

THIS is the banner is from their facebook page.

Credit to James Fosdike

Originally posted here 6/12/11

dizzystuff
Commercial Crimestopper

Post by dizzystuff » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 pm

just sent fleety my dosh. its the least i can do after all the jumperpant gold over the years.
also great job James Fosdike. excellent work on that Get This banner.