Greg Fleet DVD - Bootlegs & Jumperpants

For anything to do with Tony Martin - Get This, Martin/Molloy, Lolly Scramble, fan mail...

Moderator: ShitScared

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Same, and there's at least 19 people still waiting where the original message was posted on facebook.

ewe2
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by ewe2 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Box of sand....

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Hmmm... I wasn't going to post this but seeing as the box of sand has been mentioned... Anyway, I happened to read a bit of this article when looking for something or something...

Tom Ballard's A-Z of Australian Comedy.
http://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/ ... /74540.htm

I was looking at it vaguely, then I got down to "F".

"F is for Fleety
There is nothing more “Australian comedy” than Greg Fleet. Fascinating, warm, tragic but always, always gut-bustingly funny. You haven’t made it in Australian comedy until you’ve lent Fleety some money."

Everyone who contributed can consider yourselves part of Australian comedy itself now I guess...

People are starting to talk about approaching paypal to be refunded to be honest. I hate this situation, but Greg has gone dark online and is not saying anything, but he is on the road, so if you do go to one of his gigs, you'll get your DVD...

BTW Didn't SJP say he'd spoken to someone who was helping Greg mail them out? /concerned...
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Fri May 04, 2012 10:21 pm

He's obviously extremely busy right now, what with MICF having just wound up, Sydney comedy fest is happening now, and I think the Adelaide fringe was before that, so hopefully he'll have some time at the end of this month to get it done.
Patience is a virtue people.
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm

True Meaty, he's very busy, I keep saying that but people are anxious I guess.
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Wed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Fleety is performing at the Grandview Hotel in Fairfield tonight, headlining Dave O'Neill's Comedy Funhouse, it's $12, or $35 with dinner. Is anybody going?
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Sounds like a bit of a drive from Frankston for you!

Gamblers and the conned believe they have to keep going back, investing money to get what they've been promised.

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Wed May 09, 2012 6:01 pm

It's a bit of a hike, I'm currently tossing up between going to see Fleety or Simon Palomaris at the Felix bar in St. Kilda.
Now a'Tweetin'.

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Thu May 10, 2012 12:24 am

Hey meatman made it!

"I spoke to Fleety tonight, he said that the dvds were sent back to his management and should be out to everyone soon. Also, his set totally crushed tonight!"

:)
- Jacques Derrida

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Thu May 10, 2012 2:25 am

Is "Crushed" a new word all the kids are saying or is it "Crashed" Misp-elt? :neutral:
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu