Greg Fleet DVD - Bootlegs & Jumperpants

For anything to do with Tony Martin - Get This, Martin/Molloy, Lolly Scramble, fan mail...

Moderator: ShitScared

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Thu May 10, 2012 9:09 am

Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 am

Big Props wrote:Is "Crushed" a new word all the kids are saying or is it "Crashed" Misp-elt? :neutral:
I assumed it was the correct terminology for having an awesome set, I hear a lot of comics using the work "crushed" in that exact context.
Although the first act actually crashed, glory hole humour in a room that had an average age of 55 didn't go down to well.
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Thu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm

stupidmeatball wrote:I assumed it was the correct terminology for having an awesome set, I hear a lot of comics using the work "crushed" in that exact context.
Although the first act actually crashed, glory hole humour in a room that had an average age of 55 didn't go down to well.
Ironically, i find it quite funny when that happens.
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

unfrufru
Muckraker

Post by unfrufru » Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 pm

concerning thing is one fo the GT'ers emailed fleety's management and they said they knew nothing about it and we had to deal with fleety directly.

i sent a couple of emails but nothing. he hasn't been online for ages.

3 months today since i paid him

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 pm

In retrospect, that bit in his original pitch about not wanting everyone to think he is on heroin was a bit fishy.

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

We know he's giving them to those who get them from the shows. I don't know what's going on with the mail outs though.
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

Chop-In-A-Toaster!
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by Chop-In-A-Toaster! » Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm

My girlfriends house was badly damaged by the Christmas hailstorms in Melbourne. Still waiting for the insurance to replace the carpet if they ever get around to it!

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

from Greg on fb:

"Oh God I'm so sorry. I just found out that no one has discs. I'll sort it by next week. I had no idea, I've been off FB and twitter. I'll fix it. Please pass this on. X. Fleety."

So here's hoping this'll be sorted out now.
- Jacques Derrida

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 am

Thanks for the info Bauds.
I'm looking forward to the suprise i get the day it arrives in the mail.
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

hamsalad
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by hamsalad » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Still nothing for everyone else I assume? I understood he was in Adelaide for a bit and doing other gigs but 3 months?

Back in Melbourne soon which means I might try get to a show and "remind" him.
Wags calls it Rango. We call it trainsurfing - and it's COOL!