Get This Podcasts

For anything to do with Tony Martin - Get This, Martin/Molloy, Lolly Scramble, fan mail...

Moderator: ShitScared

MillyMolly
Muckraker

Get This Podcasts

Post by MillyMolly »

Folks, I come to you in desperation. Being an aussie living in New Zealand, I was a bit late catching up on the whole Get This phenomena. Trouble is I was behind on the podcasts too and hadn't downloaded the whole lot. Now it looks like they've been taken off the TripleM/Austereo website and I'm devastated that I won't get to listen to the rest!!!
Does anyone know of another site they can be downloaded from?
hamsalad
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by hamsalad »

I've put them all up here. Enjoy! :)
Wags calls it Rango. We call it trainsurfing - and it's COOL!
ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared »

hamsalad wrote:I've put them all up here. Enjoy! :)
Haha - love the domain name.. Gold Jerry!
Blog
Now with EXTRA teabagging.
VALE Ricky M
menagers
Champagne Comedian

Post by menagers »

Personally, I am loving MillyMolly's username. The Milly Molly Mandy books were my absolute favourite growing up. Billy Blunt was just the ultimate boy, as far as I could see at the time.

Are you castin' aspersions on the habeebee?
ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared »

Ahh yes.. Milly Molly Mandy... Millicent Margaret Amanda :)

Primary School for me..
Blog
Now with EXTRA teabagging.
VALE Ricky M
MillyMolly
Muckraker

Post by MillyMolly »

Thanks for the link. I can stop crying now :P
Having re-read my original post, I made it sound like only desperation would bring me here LOL The site is great and trust me the desperation was only on the side of missing Get This!

On the other subject, Milly Molly Mandy was one of my favourites growing up. Was bought the books as a present recently and reading them, it was like I was 7 again!
menagers
Champagne Comedian

Post by menagers »

Yes, I must get them for my own Emily Amanda. I remember never knowing what a thatched roof was, something just wonderful English, like meadows and the like. Anyway, welcome!
Are you castin' aspersions on the habeebee?
een
Muckraker

Post by een »

Just on this topic, MillyMolly, I am also a NZ based Aussie and I have a copy of all of the Podcasts which I could burn onto a DVD or something for you if you wanted. It's just over 2 Gig worth which might be a bit much to download (unless you're only missing a couple) and would be cheaper / quicker than getting them sent from someone in Aus and won't blow out any download limits you might have. Chuck me a PM if that interests you at all.
If happy not on road

[INDENT]Then it certainly in end point
[/INDENT]
MillyMolly
Muckraker

Post by MillyMolly »

Oh... thanks so much for your offer een, but I've actually already downloaded them! Got a mega limit, so it's all good. Only had a few more to go, so wasn't too bad.

And thanks for the welcome menagers :)
Maself!
Muckraker

Post by Maself! »

Hi
Just joined this forum and was wanting to know how I can download the podcasts....is there a link i should click on as i cant see one?
Cheers