#qanda

If it's not related to The D-Gen or any of the other threads, post it on here!

Moderator: ShitScared

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

#qanda

Post by baudrillard » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm subscribed to these guys on twitter, so for this hour I was almost stopped by the bombardment of constant news deluge I expect and which keeps me away from twitter, and saw this in it's place. News has been removed. I just thought I'd post it for posterity and ask who it was that I wasn't already following who was funny?! I would look up qanda but there were so many people using the hashtag I couldn't be bothered. But let me know who I missed!

craigreucassel Craig Reucassel
How did Prince William's butler get on #qanda?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

safran_john john safran
Thank God Christopher Pyne is a light skinned African American or else it'd just be a panel full of white people as usual #qanda
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

safran_john john safran
If there were anymore Wasps on the #qanda panel the studio audience would have to wear bee keeper suits
1 hour ago

safran_john john safran
Jason, I think you should confuse the enemy by commissioning a yellow submarine and dressing the sailors as Beatles #qanda
1 hour ago

courteneyh Courteney Hocking
poor tony jones, stuck between c. pyne & m. devine. how can you all watch such a flagrant breach of the geneva convention? #qanda
1 hour ago

when pyne says 'rebels' it sounds like he's talking about a dance troupe. #qanda
59 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Christopher Pyne, being THE SHADOW education minister makes you sound mysterious. Have you thought of wearing a cape? #qanda
59 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Miranda, for your next dress up party you should wear skinny jeans and go as Miranda The Vines. #qanda
58 minutes ago

How does #qanda ensure that the people behind the panel are not boneheaders?
56 minutes ago

rgcooke Richard Cooke
by craigreucassel
Where is the 'responsibility to protect' in Bahrain? Our 'ally' is attacking protesters in hospitals. #qanda
57 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Panel, as this is the ABC can you quickly brainstorm & work out a way to blame the Ricky Nixon scandal on Israel? #qanda
56 minutes ago

yes, lachlan, it is vital that australia doesn't make any decisions for itself. #qanda
55 minutes ago

i just laughed like nelson at moronda devine. good god she's funny. #qanda
55 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
My two news sources are ABC & TMZ & I can't believe Greens leader Chris Brown punched Lee Rihanna in the eye #qanda
54 minutes ago

Don't boo Miranda. That's where she gets her energy from. #qanda
54 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Miranda, do you agree Black people waste whatever money they're given? And by Black people I mean Rebecca Black's parents. #qanda
53 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Miranda Devine pining for those glory days of Nauru. #qanda
53 minutes ago

i have more sympathy. that sort of behaviour tells me those poor people are fucking desperate. #qanda
52 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Why don't Australian politicians have multiple name spellings like Qaddafi? Qistopher Pyne would be cool #qanda
51 minutes ago

CatherineDeveny Catherine Deveny
God Is Bullshit my one woman show is back for @micomfestival. And yes, like last year heaps of #qanda jokes. Buy tix http://bit.ly/c6yyJp
51 minutes ago

RT @MsLozzaloulilei not sure what a boneheader is but I sat there a few weeks ago & they check your bag & apologise for the crap seats
51 minutes ago

matthew perry! "what happened to my career?" #qanda
51 minutes ago

you have something well in hand, christopher. #qanda
50 minutes ago

Those conservatives love for embryos but not so keen when they turn into brown people on boats #qanda #asylumseekers #whitepeopleknowbest
50 minutes ago

Off to have anal sex to Barry White. Call me if Miranda's face moves #qanda
49 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Miranda, do you agree allowing Lebanese humus into the country is a slippery slope to an Islamist Hand-Chopping Caliphate? #qanda
49 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Christopher Pyne is the eloquent kid that nobody liked at school. #qanda
49 minutes ago

SlateArticles Slate
America's ancient cave art: Mysterious drawings, thousands of years old, offer a glimpse of lost Native Americ... http://slate.me/h8bYfN
48 minutes ago

christine milne is amazing. she continues to not support violence all the while sitting next to christopher pyne. amazing. #qanda
48 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Chris Pyne, as shadow education minister what are you doing about 'rap interlude' men following around school buses? #qanda #rebeccablack
47 minutes ago

you'll get kicked out of the labor party with that sort of talk, lachlan. but well done anyway. #qanda
46 minutes ago

Who translated Lachlan Harris' into Kevin Rudd when he was press sec? #qanda
46 minutes ago
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm

safran_john john safran
Tony Jones, it you got Mr Squiggle to draw a line under that subject, the kiddies would love it #qanda
44 minutes ago

you know what #qanda is a great soundtrack to deleting people off facebook. #scorchedearthpolicy #qanda
43 minutes ago

jasonball88 Jason Ball by CatherineDeveny
You can't fault Gillard on her logic, gay marriage is not traditional, just like female Prime Ministers #qanda
44 minutes ago

julia's just scared that if gay marriage is legalised that she'll have to marry the hairdresser #qanda
43 minutes ago

sounds like they've got the panto audience in to watch #qanda tonight.
43 minutes ago

the straw man, lachlan! IT'S BEHIND YOU! #qanda
42 minutes ago

Marriage is a mistake everyone has the right to make #samesame #qanda
41 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Any answer that begins 'most Australians' translates as 'caucus could have my balls here'. #qanda
41 minutes ago

ebony_bennett ebony bennett by courteneyh
RT @arwon: Bob Brown was raised Presbyterian. in rural NSW. Conservative upbringings are not an excuse. #qanda
42 minutes ago

And marriage to idiots too RT @rgcooke Laura Bush, of 'marriage to George W. Bush' fame, supports gay marriage. #qanda
40 minutes ago

think some people are confused and think if gay marriage is legalised we all must marry same sex partners. #qanda #itsoptional
40 minutes ago

oh great, let's get the guy who has less interest in my genitals than ANYONE ELSE to talk about reproductive rights. #qanda #ffs
39 minutes ago

Good point #Pyne. The Bible should be in the fiction curriculum. #qanda
38 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Christopher Pyne, what do you find more attractive - a progressive tax system with a 25% cap on company tax or Taylor Lautner? #qanda
37 minutes ago

maybe we can make her live there? RT @declanf: Miranda Devine seems to instantaneously lose her confidence on the #qanda panel
36 minutes ago

surely you have to keep looking backwards to even see where toby abbott is, lachlan. #qanda
35 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Lachlan, as Kevin Rudd's former press secretary did he chase you around the desk alot? #qanda
35 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
Lachlan, as Kevin Rudd's former press secretary did he chase you around the desk alot? #qanda
35 minutes ago

safran_john john safran
35 minutes ago

Why is @qanda not dealing with the Tania Zaetta arrest?
33 minutes ago

I'm against gay marriage, I'm against straight marriage column http://bit.ly/g9morE #qanda
32 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Why is what the Prime Minister said relevant to your own Dark Age views. #qanda
32 minutes ago

like the evil little femme-bot that he is RT @Paris_David: Pyne is smashing his KPIs/talking points tonight #qanda
32 minutes ago

Marriage was invented. Love was not #qanda #samesame
30 minutes ago

Marriage is bullshit http://bit.ly/fHRrAb #qanda
30 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Price is all that changes behaviour, Christopher. #qanda
29 minutes ago

Monogamy is bullshit http://bit.ly/dL5n4K
28 minutes ago

i'm out of practice with #qanda. i think i'm almost out of puff with this puffery.
27 minutes ago

BANG! right in the face, moronda. #qanda
26 minutes ago

"god is god" - can we quote you on that or will your position change next week? #qanda
25 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Clipsal 500 fans are my mentors on carbon! #QandA
22 minutes ago

mrbenjaminlaw Benjamin Law by CatherineDeveny
Can someone remind me the last time an actual openly lesbian or gay person was on #qanda to discuss same-sex marriage?
34 minutes ago

If tax is social engineering did it create Miranda? Or was that lightning? #qanda
21 minutes ago

we didn't listen to the scare campaigns about allowing women to vote & look where that's fucking got us. #qanda
20 minutes ago

What does religion cost Australia? $30 billion a year. http://www.whatreligioncostsus.com.au #GodIsBullshit #qanda
18 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
Does anyone really think the @mariekehardy piece was anything other than a joke? Harden up, worst person in Australia. #QandA
13 minutes ago

byTonyWilson Tony Wilson
This hand goes up. Abbott believes climate change is happening. Just doesn't give a fuck when he thinks 'new tax' will make him PM. #QandA
8 minutes ago
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 am

Tony Wilson - I used to love 'The FAT'

I even had a t-shirt..
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

plattopus
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by plattopus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 am

Ben Pobjie (@benpobjie) is a fantastic tweeter generally, but really steps it up during Q&A. Also Marieke Hardy (@mariekehardy).