The Micallef T(h)rea(d)

If it's not related to The D-Gen or any of the other threads, post it on here!

Moderator: ShitScared

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Stream Capture for video/flash with audio. Snatto recommends! There's a newer one, but that one should be fine for those. Does the video cover the entire interview with these? I've got the audio from the logger but I'm presuming the video covers the entire interview? Am I mistaken? are they abridged?
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am

Sorry, I'm really not in a good mood, otherwise I'd actually cut this interview out of this show which I actually have been recording for the last 6 months at least... urgh. Don't ask.

NXFM's Steve and Kim chat with Shaun Micallef
http://www.nxfm.com.au/podcasting/podca ... 010212.mp3

Actually, and this one too:
Labby Stav & Abby - February Wednesday 01 - yes, I also have this crud on the logger... sorry wonderful breakfast team, and should just be cutting out the interviews as what is the point of the logger otherwise.

http://austereo.castmetrix.net/podcast/ ... sday01.mp3

Again, as with the other one with Rob this morning, let me know if it sounds cut down and I'll dig up the actual interviews unmangled by staff. :P

Wondering if the Nova one will be mangled too. I guess there's video content. Let me know if there's audio lacking, cuts in the interviews and I'll dig them up.

Good thinking about geo-blocking for the 7pm Project, IFMON, there's one for The Circle I saw posted on the Micallefonlinetwitterfeed. http://ten.com.au/the-circle-video.htm? ... o_m=159678 - I'm presuming geo-blocked though.
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida

IFMON
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by IFMON » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks baudrillard.
That's odd, that Nova link was the whole interview when I posted it but now it's just two minutes. More's on the podcast:
http://podcastaudio.dmgradio.com.au/HK_ ... 2-2012.mp3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=063gucAHErM
So where are people getting TAYG now with the demise of d1wana?
Apricot is a metal.

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm

2. Shaun Mecaliff - re:the Labby Stav & Abby podcast details. LOL.

Last time it was Steven Fry on The Bunch.

IFMON, PM me for details.

ed. as usual "someone's" gotten a little "confused" and snarked before thinking. oh well... not a big surprise considering.
- Jacques Derrida

13 schoolyards
Champagne Comedian

Post by 13 schoolyards » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 pm

You do know that people associated with - for an example - the former Scriveners site are aware this site exists? Wouldn't exactly be hard for them to become a member here either.

If you're going to be concerned about this stuff, you probably should go all the way.
"Aww great - there goes my genitalia you slutty little monkey!"

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

Um... if people can't see TBYG around, let me know.
- Jacques Derrida

13 schoolyards
Champagne Comedian

Post by 13 schoolyards » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:25 pm

baudrillard wrote:2. Shaun Mecaliff - re:the Labby Stav & Abby podcast details. LOL.

Last time it was Steven Fry on The Bunch.

IFMON, PM me for details.

ed. as usual "someone's" gotten a little "confused" and snarked before thinking. oh well... not a big surprise considering.
My point was, if you're actually concerned about things being taken down after they were mentioned here, you shouldn't be mentioning anything here. This kind of thing:
baudrillard wrote:Um... if people can't see TBYG around, let me know.
Is kind of a giveaway. So either you really are worried about attracting attention and should stick to PMs and email and other direct communication with people, or you're not. I'm guessing you agree with me on some level, as you edited out the paragraph about file-sharing after I replied to your previous post.

You do good work bringing a lot of links to people's attention here and this site is a great resource all round. But this place is also right out in the open.

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm

I edited the comment because I have no idea what twisted interpretation of whatever you were working with. Hence my comments about you snarking without having a clue about what was being discussed and it being premature. Please just put me on ignore and stop replying to posts of mine with your twisted interpretations that are a reflection of you wanting to think the worst of whatever thing you think I may be saying at any point in time. Just put me on ignore and leave me alone. I'm tired of you being twisted and ill and it reflecting on me. Leave me alone 13 and get someone else to whine/blather/snark at. Perhaps yourself? It could be a new form of therapy? i.e. leave me alone, you twist everything around so it's so devoid of its original content, you're actually dangerous and a liability.

Good day, sir.
- Jacques Derrida

13 schoolyards
Champagne Comedian

Post by 13 schoolyards » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

baudrillard wrote:I edited the comment because I have no idea what twisted interpretation of whatever you were working with. Hence my comments about you snarking without having a clue about what was being discussed and it being premature. Please just put me on ignore and stop replying to posts of mine with your twisted interpretations that are a reflection of you wanting to think the worst of whatever thing you think I may be saying at any point in time. Just put me on ignore and leave me alone. I'm tired of you being twisted and ill and it reflecting on me. Leave me alone 13 and get someone else to whine/blather/snark at. Perhaps yourself? It could be a new form of therapy? i.e. leave me alone, you twist everything around so it's so devoid of its original content, you're actually dangerous and a liability.

Good day, sir.
Sorry to have riled you up, I honestly wasn't trying to have a go at you.

It just seemed that if the producers of The Slap were able to take down a major file-sharing site, it seemed prudent to suggest some decorum night be a good idea around here lest another television production company takes an interest.

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

I thought we were over this shit 2 years ago
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball