How are we all doing? Plus NEW DVD PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT :-)

Chat and reminisce about The Late Show, an Australian comedy series which aired on ABC from 1992- 1993.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

BenjaminG
Muckraker

Post by BenjaminG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Just outputting the first version of the disc as we speak. Pending no problems, this will be good to go very shortly!

BenjaminG
Muckraker

Post by BenjaminG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok guys, its all ready to go, please see the new thread in the members only section.

Cheers!

madunit
Commercial Crimestopper

Post by madunit » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Nick's Serve wrote:More then interested. Ive just finished the entire series and will probably watch it again and again till i get something new
I would love to see the entire series, where did you get it from, or how could I get it?

Thanks.
"Darling, you're shocking, but you're not young."

rdmcphee
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by rdmcphee » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

Me too.
Actor Melvyn Hayes and stars of the Carry On films.

swansrule100
Muckraker

Post by swansrule100 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 pm

I want to get all the episodes as my wife's never seen it and we watch the DVDs to death and she's missing so much that is not represented there. My brother in law claims he can download the episodes, I'm a bit ignorant on this, how's it even possible? Is it legal? Or am I just never going to see the shows again?

Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 am

I don't know if it is legal, but they are "Available".

I think the original tapes from the ABC mysteriously dissapeared in the Stage of Mystery. "Dun Dun ah"

Some good folk here pooled their tapes and managed to get all the episodes together. They were distributed freely on the previso that they not be passed around or popularised, which didn't quite work out in the end, hence they are available "Elsewhere"

Some people here will surely be able to burn copies for you, but you will need to be patient - There are 20 odd dvd's.

Unfortunately i can't, mine are in a box 22,000km away.

Anyway, if you search through threads like these >>LINK you will have a better understanding of the back story, obtaining copies and a few folks who are kind enough to pass on the tradition.

Good Luck - And Go Saints !! :mrgreen:
Aristotelie Xtrios Findolopolu

swansrule100
Muckraker

Post by swansrule100 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks for that I will have to get off the iPod and have a look around at the threads and other options, but thanks for the help and advice, if anyone does want to burn me
Copies I got the DVDs and everything but it's probably a lot to ask.

And saints noooooo tho wish u had of won last year