Tony Martin on 3AW this Sunday

Chat and reminisce about The Late Show, an Australian comedy series which aired on ABC from 1992- 1993.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

Steve
Australia's Best Dressed

Tony Martin on 3AW this Sunday

Post by Steve » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:59 pm

Tony Martin will be making a guest appearance with Bruce Mancefield and Philip Brady on their Sunday (12/2/06) evening program 'Remember When' on 3AW.

Tony is promoted to appear as a guest on their regular segment 'Desert Island Discs' which is usually around 8:40pm

If anyone is able to audio stream this segment or record it in any way to share with other fans leave a reply....
"Sturt was a good film... but it was no Strzelecki"

R.I.P. GTV-9 Bendigo Street, Richmond... A lifetime of memories behind those red brick walls.

Member #46

Steve
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by Steve » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:01 pm

As usual, another funny interview with Tone. He breezed over the main points of his career: getting the job as writer for the D-Gen; The Mick Molloy Show etc. Mainly talked about Lolly Scramble.

Bounced off Bruce and Phil with ease. Well done Tone!

R.I.P. GTV-9 Bendigo Street, Richmond... A lifetime of memories behind those red brick walls.

Member #46

louie
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by louie » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:13 pm

anyone tape it?

Steve
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by Steve » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:41 pm

Yes I did, and I am happy to send it to anyone who can put it up on a file sharing site or just send it to you, but it's 11mB

if you want it, email me: thelateshow@tandarra.com

Member #46

baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

I was looking to see what stations people have turned up on and noticed this. Steve, I don't suppose you still would have it anywhere. I guess it is a while back. 3AW...
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida