Episode guide.

Chat and reminisce about The Late Show, an Australian comedy series which aired on ABC from 1992- 1993.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

jakehikki
Muckraker

Episode guide.

Post by jakehikki » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't been here for a while.

I noticed that the in depth episode guy is no longer online at http://www.tandarra.com/thelateshow/index.htm.

Doesn't anyone know if this is still online anywhere else?

or does someone have the info as a text or word file?

Cheers
Jake

loop
Sandhurst Mechanic

Post by loop » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Archive.org - The Internet Wayback Machine here
*MYSTIFIED SILENCE*

TL: DR "They look for a fucking can of Tuna for 310 pages"
-
The Road by Cormac McCarthy

jakehikki
Muckraker

Post by jakehikki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Thanks loop, you're a life saver.

Cheers
Jake

brilton
Muckraker

Post by brilton » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Plus one. Really handy to have the episode guide information out there. Shame to see the other site bite the dust.

I have about six eps on tape, with bits of of ABC continuity surrounding them, plus bits of "Order In The House" attached to them as well.

Currently still trying to work on my big database of my video collection, so it's really nice to have people who care out there that enable me to add whatever the broadcast date of the particular show is.

brilton
Muckraker

Episode guide

Post by brilton » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:35 am

Actually, because some of the data in the archived version of that site seems to be missing, I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me identify two episodes that I have on video.

1) Song at the end is "Hip To Be Square" by Hayley Lewis. Which episode is this?

2) Episode starts with Mick & Tony saying "We've got nothing!" and then sliding down Batpoles. Is this Series 2, ep 14? If not, which is it please?

Thanks in advance to any kind soul.

brilton
Muckraker

Post by brilton » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm

...anyone? Please?

Hig
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by Hig » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 am

brilton wrote:Actually, because some of the data in the archived version of that site seems to be missing, I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me identify two episodes that I have on video.

1) Song at the end is "Hip To Be Square" by Hayley Lewis. Which episode is this?

2) Episode starts with Mick & Tony saying "We've got nothing!" and then sliding down Batpoles. Is this Series 2, ep 14? If not, which is it please?

Thanks in advance to any kind soul.

Episode with "Hip To Be Square" - Series 2 Ep 19 Aired on Oct 23rd 1993.

Episode starts with Mick & Tony saying "We've got nothing!" - is Series 2, ep 14 aired on Sep 18th 1993.

Let me know of any others & I'll check my discs.
Brilliant, Brilliant

brilton
Muckraker

Post by brilton » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you Hig!

Steve
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by Steve » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 am

Yes, the episode guide and complete reference site for The Late Show was my concept and work. I had it free online for a couple of years. I still have it here in front of me, but not online.

Unfortunately, someone decided to "cut and paste" all my work and create their own site without acknowledging my work. They have since disappeared. They know who they are. I understand this is one of the risks of the internet, and not bitter about it, however I will not be restarting the website again in the future unless I can negotiate some web space.

I do have it compiled on a bootable disc.

Steve
"Sturt was a good film... but it was no Strzelecki"

R.I.P. GTV-9 Bendigo Street, Richmond... A lifetime of memories behind those red brick walls.

Member #46

gibbs
Muckraker

Post by gibbs » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 am

does anyone know what episode the jeff cullen from indoor cricket sketch appears in. I think santo was jeff cullen