Who was the actor who had his face blurred in the final episode of Bargearse?

Chat and reminisce about The Late Show, an Australian comedy series which aired on ABC from 1992- 1993.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

ReallyIsPoorValue
Muckraker

Who was the actor who had his face blurred in the final episode of Bargearse?

Post by ReallyIsPoorValue » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Tony sarcastically called him "one of finest and most versatile performers in the theatre restaurant circuit". Any idea who it was?

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Re: Who was the actor who had his face blurred in the final episode of Bargearse?

Post by ShitScared » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm

You can find out on the official Bluey DVD release. http://crawfordsdvd.com.au/bluey-the-co ... ction.html

Someone posted a screen cap a while ago, but I cannot find it.

Eddie Blake
Sandhurst Mechanic

Re: Who was the actor who had his face blurred in the final episode of Bargearse?

Post by Eddie Blake » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:43 am

A Youtuber called 'The Life of Tony' left this comment on GlassPulp's upload of the final episode of the Late Show.

The actor who insisted on having his face hidden in the 'Bargearse' episode was Fred Parslow, who was probably best remembered as Mr Jarvis in 'The Sullivans'. In 'Bluey', he played the role of Chief Superintendent.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVI19r754EE

kim
Champagne Comedian

Post by kim » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am

Ah, GlassPulp has put almost all of the episodes online. I think back to those old, pre-torrent and YouTube days when we were painstakingly trying to avoid mass distribution of the digitisation efforts :D

kim
Champagne Comedian

Post by kim » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 am

Also, I am loving the username ReallyIsPoorValue :lol: