I just had a thought

Chat and reminisce about The Late Show, an Australian comedy series which aired on ABC from 1992- 1993.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

Pete

I just had a thought

Post by Pete » Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:26 am

How funny would it be if the crew from the late show read this stuff....they'd think we were wierdos...I know jason has seen at least one site dedicated to them cause on the dvd commentry track he said he saw a site that counted the number of times Tom hit him...

ok...I need to calm down...I'm too hyper on thoughts of the late show

gemma

Post by gemma » Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:44 pm

nah it would be good if they read it coz then they know they have fans out there who luurv the late show and they will hopefully bring out another best of.
anyone who likes the late show is not a weirdo!!! :D

Pete

Post by Pete » Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:21 pm

Hahaha...I think you'll find the crew consider they are....lol...

I didn't mean to create such a hot topic with the other one...lol most replies!!! Go me...it's my birthday...in 30 days!!!!

but it got out of hand...lol...I wanted to know where I could get some more, and then I mentioned Ian McFadgin (however the fuck it's spelt) and it got out of hand. But to clear the IM intros, comedy company would always do skits with "Imagine if something was like this" and then they'd show what they just said...

anyway, if anyone wants to contact me and talk more of our memories...then email me or add me to msn...

petetanner3@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Fool-hardy cousin George...

I mean Pete...