Welcome!

Who are you people, anyway? New members and lurkers, reveal yourselves. Got any projects or announcements to make? This is all about you.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

dazguy4207
Muckraker

Howdy all

Post by dazguy4207 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi,
I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Darren 37 originally saw the Late show as a 16-17yr old in Darwin. Now reside in QLD and have never forgotten this amazing show.
Over the years i've accumulated as much Late Show etc as i possibly could (moving from VHS to DVD along the way) i also have 2 D generation CD's along with 2 Martin Malloy CD's and Crackerjack and Bad Eggs. The late show for me is the best Aussie sketch comedy show i've ever seen it blew fast forward out of the water IMO. Over the years i've searched form any info regarding the late show being replayed on TV (but after listening to Tony's commentary about the legalities) sadly realised this would never happen :(
to know that there shows are out there makes me very happy and maybe one day someone here may be kind enough to help me out (i realise this won't happen overnight) it's good to be here and hopefully i can befriend you all.
Don't get ya pen out son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple a shitload of dim sims

Expert Criticism
Muckraker

Re: Welcome!

Post by Expert Criticism » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:45 pm

^How dare you hijack my welcome thread :)

Expert Criticism
Muckraker

Post by Expert Criticism » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Welcome back all!
I've not been on for a while. Everything seems to be under control.
Hope ya'll had a nice, safe chrissy/new year!

kim
Champagne Comedian

Post by kim » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks Expert.. and a very belated welcome Darren ... from one 37 year old to another.. we are of the same generation who loved TLS when we were teenagers ;)