30 Rock

Who are you people, anyway? New members and lurkers, reveal yourselves. Got any projects or announcements to make? This is all about you.

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Season 2 is just so much better

Post by stupidmeatball »

I love this show, having aquired the first season after seeing the stars of the show talking it up on Conan last year, or late 06 and and the 2nd season is so much more awesome!
The first episode stars Jerry Seinfeld in episode about something NBC should really do, and just gets better.
(I also have a weird cruch on Tina Fey, and theres an episode about Liz dating a guy my age lol)
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball
Pete the Clown
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by Pete the Clown »

Can't disagree with the weird crush comment have seen all current eps in season 2. Tina is quite attractive in that her character Liz Lemon is smart and nerdy and successful is where is can hang out with the guys but is kind of a dweeb in it. Best current late-night viewing at the moment.

"I'm drinking out of someone elses coffee mug."
menagers
Champagne Comedian

Post by menagers »

Tina Fey is my hero!

Anyone else keen to see her pash Jack?
Are you castin' aspersions on the habeebee?
13 schoolyards
Champagne Comedian

Post by 13 schoolyards »

I saw Alec Baldwin in My Best Friend's Girl yesterday, and he looks like he's slowly being squashed...

(and isn't there only 15-or-so episodes in season 2 thanks to the writer's strike? It'll be finishing up in a few weeks if that's the case)
"Aww great - there goes my genitalia you slutty little monkey!"
menagers
Champagne Comedian

Post by menagers »

13 schoolyards wrote:I saw Alec Baldwin in My Best Friend's Girl yesterday, and he looks like he's slowly being squashed...
Yeah, that doesn't fuss me. Some men just have the voice, eyes and commanding disposition to outlive all that middle region decline.
menagers
Champagne Comedian

Post by menagers »

menagers wrote:Anyone else keen to see her pash Jack?
Aha, found thriving fanfic. So I'm clearly flush with allies.
stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball »

13 schoolyards wrote: (and isn't there only 15-or-so episodes in season 2 thanks to the writer's strike? It'll be finishing up in a few weeks if that's the case)
Yes, but they're all golden... especially the episode Sandwich Day
Now a'Tweetin'.
scrivenersfancy Someone has finally loaded the 'Late Show' Commercial Crimestoppers on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stupidmeatball
Pete the Clown
Brilliant, Brilliant

Post by Pete the Clown »

I say no to Liz and Jack pashing on, it will just ruden the weird tension if any between them. If she was with Flloyd or the 20 year old coffee delivery guy, then yes have that.
"I'm drinking out of someone elses coffee mug."
baudrillard
Champagne Comedian

Post by baudrillard »

To be honest, I prefered it when Tina Fey did the Weekend Update with Amy Poller.
Whatever precautions you take so the photograph will look like this or that, there comes a moment when the photograph surprises you. It is the other's gaze that wins out and decides.
- Jacques Derrida
stupidmeatball
Champagne Comedian

Post by stupidmeatball »

Tina and Amy's Weekend Update's were pretty much the only reason to watch SNL
Now a'Tweetin'.