New album from Damian Cowell (formerly of TISM)

If it's not related to The D-Gen or any of the other threads, post it on here!

Moderator: ShitScared

Kim Beazley Cheese
Commercial Crimestopper

New album from Damian Cowell (formerly of TISM)

Post by Kim Beazley Cheese »

Hey guys, it's been a while.

I know some of you were TISM/ROOT!/DC3 fans, turns out Damian Cowell is doing a new album via pozible campaign, jump on board if you're interested:

DAMIAN COWELL’S DISCO MACHINE
http://www.pozible.com/project/185337

It's going to have all sorts of celeb appearances on it apparently, should be cool!
It's hit funding but I want 'cascading iPod screens' of excessive Damian Cowell production values, so I'd like to see peeps jump in on this.

For those of you who didn't realise, Tony Martin sometimes lends his John Howard impersonation to open DC3 (and old TISM shows), I wonder if he'd have another guest spot somewhere in this project?
Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Re: New album from Damian Cowell (formerly of TISM)

Post by Big Props »

Nice Post Beez Cheese...

I have contributed to this also... I'm hopeful the "Special Guests" are old bandmates of sorts from DC's early days...

Really looking forward to this project... And having Danni Minogue on board as well...
Sniv Whettuce
Champagne Comedian

Post by Sniv Whettuce »

If I'd been a member of TISM, and I'm not saying I wasn't, but if I had been, my pseudonym would've been Todge Liverspot, or Wunwunwun Trichloroethane.
Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props »

And for those Micallef fans, This update was posted last month....

"And that album is coming along very well, thank you. I mentioned to you that Shaun Micallef popped in for a cameo appearance. He’s not alone – I have more guests to announce over the coming weeks."