Santo, Sam & Ed's Total Football

Discuss what Working Dog are up to now, and the rest of The Late Show cast - Mick, Jason and Judith

Moderators: ShitScared, BenG, Steve

ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Re: Santo, Sam & Ed's Total Football

Post by ShitScared »

The guys are on the prowl for more butts to seat in their audience. I've put the link up on the blog for studio audience seats.
Also, they've moved to 7:10pm Sundays.
LSNut
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by LSNut »

Hey Ontos /All,

Anyone got access to the latest episodes ? The guy that was uploading them to YouTube appears to have stopped as of Episode 20 ..

Appreciate any help !
Ontos
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by Ontos »

I lost access to my source. See PM for alternative.
and calling it policy!
ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared »

Here's my review and interview with Santo. http://www.champagnecomedy.com/behind-t ... -football/
Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props »

ShitScared wrote:Here's my review and interview with Santo. http://www.champagnecomedy.com/behind-t ... -football/
Good Job SS - Sounds like a great chat you had with Santo.... The raising of a Reunion had me raising eyebrows with excitement....
Look forward to the rest of it.... Don't make us wait too long !!!!
ShitScared
Champagne Comedian

Post by ShitScared »

Big Props wrote: The raising of a Reunion had me raising eyebrows with excitement....
I didn't even have to prompt him about TLS. I tried not to talk about the show but he brought it all up himself. I believe it's the most intelligent answer I've heard on why a reunion wouldn't happen, even though Santo and the crew would've loved to.
Big Props wrote:Look forward to the rest of it.... Don't make us wait too long !!!!
There's only a paragraph left - but it has something to do with an anniversary this year, so I'm waiting upon the anniversary date to publish in the next 2 months. It'll make sense when it's published :)
Big Props
Champagne Comedian

Post by Big Props »

ShitScared wrote:
Big Props wrote: The raising of a Reunion had me raising eyebrows with excitement....
I didn't even have to prompt him about TLS. I tried not to talk about the show but he brought it all up himself. I believe it's the most intelligent answer I've heard on why a reunion wouldn't happen, even though Santo and the crew would've loved to.
I'm sure your brain went into overdrive when Santo mentioned it alright :mrgreen:

For me, Total Football carries lots of elements of The Late Show in it... It's Live! / Occasional Sketches / Graham & Colonel or Geoff & Terry type characters / The odd impersonation and so on....
HYBPA - Is a brilliant take on "Tommy G at the News Desk"

It's great to see these elements living on on a weekly basis.. I almost feel part of an in-joke at times, when watching these shows...

We can rest assured that if there ever is a Late Show Reunion, it will be done properly!

ShitScared wrote:
Big Props wrote:Look forward to the rest of it.... Don't make us wait too long !!!!
There's only a paragraph left - but it has something to do with an anniversary this year, so I'm waiting upon the anniversary date to publish in the next 2 months. It'll make sense when it's published :)
Grand Job!
moley
Commercial Crimestopper

Post by moley »

Really enjoyed the review SS! Once again this site makes me jealous that im stuck living in Perth and miss out on being able to go to cool things like this

Looking forward to reading the rest of it, the fact that your holding off on posting it makes it all the more enticing.
kim
Champagne Comedian

Post by kim »

We need to have an equivalent Late Show reunion with just the fans :)
LSNut
Australia's Best Dressed

Post by LSNut »

Hey guys I have a big request ..

If *anyone* has a copy of Santo Sam & Ed *Sports* Fever - Episode 10 - April 2012 could they *please* PM me ..

It's the only episode of all 3 SSE series that I am missing and it happens to be the one that I am live in the audience (and clearly visible up the front) and I also have another very significant personal reason for wanting a copy of it ..

Many thanks in advance.

A.